U mobile is one of the famous mobile service providers in Malaysia. If you are one of its service users, at the time you subscribed to their service, you will wonder how to reload U mobile. Reloading is an important thing that you must do, since you will not be able to use the service unless you have enough balance in your number.
That said, not all people understand how to do it especially if you are new to using U mobile as your mobile service provider. It turns out you can reload your U mobile account using several methods, which all of them can be done by yourself.
Table of Contents
Topping Up Using MyUMobile App
MyUMobile App is a mobile application that works best if you are using a smartphone. Guess what, you can also reload your balance from the app. One thing to make sure before reloading through this method: make sure you are connected to the internet.
To reload your U mobile balance, here’s what you can do:
- Make sure you have installed MyUMobile application on your smartphone. If you haven’t had the app, simply find it on Play Store (for Android) or App Store (iOS).
- Launch the app, and then go to the menu.
- Continue by choosing Top Up My Number if you want to reload your balance. If you’re topping up your friend’s balance, simply pick Top Up for a Friend.
- Following that, proceed to pick the value you desired as well as the payment method.
- As you make the payment, the balance will be added into your prepaid number (or your friend’s number) shortly.
Reloading U Mobile via Self Care Portal
To recharge your mobile balance using self-care portal, you need to have a valid username and password to login. To do that, here’s what you should do:
- Launch your internet browser and access https://www.u.com.my/selfcare/login.
- On the page, simply input your valid and registered self-care portal Phone No and PIN.
- Like the aforementioned method, proceed by choosing Top Up My Account or Top Up for a Friend. Whichever is fine.
- Then, pick the desired amount of balance and choose your preferred payment method.
- Finalize your purchase by paying for the bill. Your account balance will be reloaded in no time.
You may also like: How to Check U Mobile Balance
Performing Online Prepaid Top Up
Do you want to top up without needing to login to self-care portal? It’s doable, too. All you should do are as follows:
- Launch your internet browser app then visit https://store.u.com.my/reload/.
- Upon your visit, you will be prompted to provide a U mobile number as well as an email address to proceed.
- Pick any balance value that you desire, and don’t forget to pick any way to pay your order.
- Then, continue by paying for the top-up. You will be notified if the purchase is successful.
You may also like: How to Downgrade U Mobile Plan
Aside from those methods shown for how to reload U mobile, you can top up your number with SMS or using USSD code. But these methods will be available only if you have got the 14-digit-long short code. The code can be found only if you purchase a top up voucher or top up your prepaid number offline.